Re: Status of ldap_init_fd and LDAP_PROTO_EXT?

--On Wednesday, June 07, 2017 8:09 AM +0300 Alexander Bokovoy <abokovoy@redhat.com> wrote:

We'd like to use ldap_init_fd() in Samba and if it is OK to use it, may
be  moving it to <ldap.h> is a good solution?
A small update -- get back to use 'struct ldap **ldp' in ldap_pvt.h
header instead of 'LDAP **ldp' as that one is not defined in the private
header. Also re-format ldap_init_fd() definition in ldap.h to follow the
rest of the header.

Hi Alexander,

Just as a reminder, for us to consider this patch for inclusion, we need the relevent IPR statement, as I noted to you in ITS#8671.

Regards,
Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount