Re: ITS#8573 code for review (command line TLS options)

--On Thursday, June 08, 2017 6:13 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@symas.com> wrote:

--On Thursday, June 08, 2017 5:53 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount
<quanah@symas.com> wrote:

Attached for review is code to add TLS command line options to the client
tools.  Included are documentation updates to the manual pages and a
related test suite.

Or here's a gzip'd version, since it appears to have gotten mangled.

Alternatively, here's a link to the relevant branch in my github repo:

<https://github.com/quanah/openldap-scratch/tree/its8573-tables>

I've added a couple of new test cases, for validating TLS encryption of syncrepl, and expanded test067 to also confirm that reqcert=never works as expected.

For those who might like to test the code against RE24, there is this branch as well:

<https://github.com/quanah/openldap-scratch/tree/RE24-its8573-tables>

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount