[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: ldif API
- From: Brett Sheffield <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:46:43 +0000
- Organisation: Gladserv Limited. Registered in Scotland with company number SC318051. Registered Office 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR, Scotland. VAT Registration Number 902 6097 39.
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.7.0
I'm new to the list. I'm told I should be asking my questions here
One of my programs uses the as yet un-released LDIF API
(ldap_parse_ldif_record() and friends), which presently means installing
from openldap master. This was originally pulled in to master back in
April 2010, but unfortunately hasn't made it into a stable release yet,
which makes using it rather painful for those of us that do.
Which leads me to ask three questions:
1) Am I correct in thinking this will make it into the 2.5 release?
2) Is there a rough release date planned for 2.5?
3) I've submitted my first patch to openldap, adding a new function
ldif_open_mem() which is useful when working with ldif data in memory. I
read through the contribution guidelines and I think I've made all the
necessary copyright statements etc., but please let me know if I've
missed anything. It would be great if this made it into 2.5 as well
(tis a small patch).
Application Hosting | Virtual Servers | Monitoring | Email
Tel: 0131 510 0340 http://www.gladserv.com/