[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Debugging left over in test008?
- To: Howard Chu <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Debugging left over in test008?
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:16:20 -0700
- Content-disposition: inline
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 edge01.zimbra.com 58DFE44222
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zimbra.com; s=C2AA288C-EE47-11E2-9BB0-E820BDD9BDBF; t=1461978984; bh=PgJReTD0m0erMcK/05j6LEkKRorbgNVW/8mEqD/9s8Y=; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:MIME-Version; b=JIYqDu3pfUpEhREtmD2dFgjSMau3N7Prb2UGhvyrwkQUkERHdbvjfPl9vQzpUZCUF L7/tDLYtkvST2n2VebPbBZvOOAXa5l8WDR5Y2J3Gs9JBo2AF3aD8B3M+Zf9C5gz0eB 445sWsXB9NEl0t08I7/z+/DU9N499DWajKLNcd3o=
- In-reply-to: <5724061B.email@example.com>
- References: <82DB82D4274A2D44424EA538@[192.168.1.19]> <5724061B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
--On Saturday, April 30, 2016 3:10 AM +0100 Howard Chu <email@example.com>
Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
After hitting test008 failure on a new system because "time" was not
installed, I looked at test008, and I think the problem is someone was
debugging something years ago, and checked the script in still in that
time is a shell built-in command, it doesn't need to be installed.
Not for all shells it isn't. So having time in there is non-portable. I
hit this today.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration
A division of Synacor, Inc