Re: Compiling LMDB with Visual C++

Robin Rowe wrote:
Thanks for making available LMDB. Downloaded LMDB 0.9.15 from clibs github. Is
this the latest?

The latest release is 0.9.17. The official repo is the OpenLDAP repo.

Made some code changes to compile in VC++. Does anyone want?

We don't really support Microsoft tools. You're welcome to submit code patches against the latest code in mdb.master. MSVC Project files and other such stuff will not be accepted, we have no desire to maintain ancillary files for tools that we don't use.

It's pretty trivial to build LMDB using MSVC command line tools and a proper Makefile.