[Date Prev][Date Next]
Does a LMDB database file ever shrink, after row deletion, if so when?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Does a LMDB database file ever shrink, after row deletion, if so when?
- From: Tinker <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 15:38:04 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=openmailbox.org; h=user-agent:message-id:subject:subject:from:from:date:date :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type :mime-version:received:received; s=openmailbox; t=1432375685; bh=Zy56HFnZ6QH48tYyrZGpYqnBjphbAhWpz2JhbWtKGss=; b=DK5MEGAdl3Ef FhJeVerAhyTBKud9/e7Fxer3/VwON/NXx0DuR6A8j8DqV6dk9G2tCabEjB0sJboh 8ZJBSEqmKwALZpj77udJW7/b3c/4JPgS61YC1zZzHANStocDZCojX23I8udqlGAq E1jLgDVq2OnEZcTGbWxMDBDCJ2j5UM0=
- User-agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.0.5
Is there any mechanism in LMDB to give back disk space after some
particular amount of row deletion, how does this work, if not are there
any plans for it now?
If there's not, as a user I need 2x disk space and some mechanism to be
able to migrate, so automatic shrinking would be a great thing.