Re: LMDB-Patches and SQLightning-Issues

Hello Howard,

as requested, I copied the issues to your github repo:
https://github.com/LMDB/sqlightning/issues

Number 5 is the most critical one for us
https://github.com/LMDB/sqlightning/issues/5
followed by number 2
https://github.com/LMDB/sqlightning/issues/2

Again: Let me know, if I can do anything to help you.

Johannes

Am 16.05.2015 um 14:00 schrieb Howard Chu:
Johannes Munk (P5) wrote:

Concerning repositories: Shall we move the issues to some other place?

Yes, please switch to github. I will be deleting the gitlab repos and closing that account.

https://github.com/LMDB

gitlab is too unreliable and provides no diagnostic messages when it fails.

Much appreciated,

Johannes Munk