Re: (ITS#8117) Bugs related to key-size in lmdb and backend

Hi, Howard.

As you told before, I will write to openldap-devel.

So, please take look to MDB_INTEGERDUP in mdb_attr_dbs_open().
I cutout ones and all tests are passing.

For my mdb_chk tool this is also solves a problem with checking INTEGER-keys.
With MDB_INTEGERDUP removal a logic become spotless: keys must be sizeof(int) or sizeof(size_t) only if MDB_INTEGERDUP or MDB_INTEGERKEY is in a dbi-flags.

Would you agree to remove MDB_INTEGERDUP from the mdb_attr_dbs_open()?

Leonid.