Dear Howard and OpenLDAP-team!|
First of all: thanks a lot for the great LMDB and all the effort you have put into it.
In the last couple of weeks we have been trying to get LMDB/SQLightning to work as backend for our semantic network software.
On that road we made LMDB compatible with Win8.1/MSVC2013 (see patches here), fixing scrambled filenames and made SQLightning work with files greater than 4 GB.
But after some simple tests that worked, we ran into some issues, which we can't get a handle on. We have reported most of our issues here: https://gitlab.com/mdb/sqlightning/issues
It would be great, if you could take a peek!
Thx a lot in advance,