[Date Prev][Date Next]
Notice to move the Fortress source to Apache Directory project
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Notice to move the Fortress source to Apache Directory project
- From: Shawn McKinney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 07:58:09 -0500
- Organization: Symas Corporation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.0
This is a notice of intent to move the following sources to apache directory project:
1. fortress core
The goal is to expand user adoption and gain commiters by working alongside projects of a similar nature, i.e. syncope, shiro, studio, etc.
Over the past three years I have enjoyed the benefits of these sources being housed within the openldap project and will continue to promote fortress using openldap directory server as before. Indeed there are projects in our pipeline (rbac accelerator overlay) that will (should) remain under the openldap umbrella so my participation with openldap project will continue for the forseeable future.