Notice to move the Fortress source to Apache Directory project

Hello,

This is a notice of intent to move the following sources to apache directory project:
1. fortress core
2. realm
3. emnasse
4. commander

The goal is to expand user adoption and gain commiters by working alongside projects of a similar nature, i.e. syncope, shiro, studio, etc.

Over the past three years I have enjoyed the benefits of these sources being housed within the openldap project and will continue to promote fortress using openldap directory server as before.  Indeed there are projects in our pipeline (rbac accelerator overlay) that will (should) remain under the openldap umbrella so my participation with openldap project will continue for the forseeable future.

Shawn McKinney

--
650-963-7681
smckinney@symas.com