[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: DTLS, cldaps?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: DTLS, cldaps?
- From: Emmanuel Lécharny <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 12:00:15 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=UF8n3gnn451fp0uQ+Yu1ja6gnfPMpiaTXrGbHx4Yp3s=; b=GC7U2zpVSarMRCPZD3diGSZmt0gNPN4wH6sQXv3PLfrrTKtSMlCb1KWBQYF+UdRWOp 1mM5cBHXFCkJkUnkyppg8aGTVk/1VYmM7XigZtCLe3xMBxUySCKniXavtGJXIyVfyhPX HtiqeLbl0mNlKI/l1D6H6m1ya03cbGC2y3mGgL0AXi8VFjobfr48nqx/3woKJudMWhu1 950Q19VE1a4NGZFbHjrbl3Th9Sz+Ed7qc2SPmtpkfsvXlbdHfRnSLI1Dhrb9hiCfjlJt 40Sqf+AGdOCs1+vC7dGMdY5+YT4ZRjB4uKY+BS+WoPdsEjwHsdQoueQhDrIuGw4uwzWS fS8A==
- In-reply-to: <53E2C4B8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <53E2C4B8.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.6.0
Le 07/08/14 02:13, Howard Chu a écrit :
> Was just reviewing the latest OpenSSL security advisories, many of
> which apply to their DTLS implementation. I usually ignore anything
> that has to do with DTLS since LDAP is connection-oriented and not
> datagram based, but now it occurs to me to ask - is anyone using LDAP
> over UDP with DTLS?
I thought nobody but M$ was using UDP... And even M$ is just using UDP
when they want to grab the rootDSE (don't ask me why, it's a long time I
stopped worrying about M$ so called 'technical' decisions).
And http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3352 says that CLDAP has been moved to
In any case, we haven't had any demand for an UDP support at ApacheDS.
My 2 centavos.