Re: RE24 Testing call #1 (OpenLDAP 2.4.36)

--On Monday, July 29, 2013 11:58:23 PM -0700 Bill MacAllister <whm@stanford.edu> wrote:

--On Monday, July 29, 2013 12:43:38 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

Current RE24 is ready for testing for the 2.4.36 release.

Thanks!

--Quanah

Building on debian wheezy.  The test 'test039-glue-ldap-concurrency
for hdb' if failing with:

... lots of successful searches ...

PID=4390 - Read(1000): entry="ou=Meta,o=Example,c=US".
slapd-search PID=4134: ldap_sasl_bind_s: Can't contact LDAP server (-1)  bindDN="cn=Manager,o=Local"
stopping: child PID=4134 exited with status 1
slapd-tester failed (1)!

Let me know if you want the whole log.  I'll take another run at it in
the morning.

Bill

Not exactly sure what I was smoking last night, but it is clear I should
probably get some more.

I rebuilt the debian packages successfully this evening.  All tests
passed.  I have the new packages installed on our development
servers and initial tests indicate that slapd is working just fine.

Bill

--

Bill MacAllister
Infrastructure Delivery Group, Stanford University