[Date Prev][Date Next]
Please test back-mdb in main
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Please test back-mdb in main
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:59:54 -0700
- Content-disposition: inline
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.8.0 edge02-zcs.vmware.com EE18D8A5
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zimbra.com; s=C2AA288C-EE47-11E2-9BB0-E820BDD9BDBF; t=1374173985; bh=zKorz/0+fRvmRDX6i6hxSyN5DxEJpGim7cF3e8G5tSo=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mypZDnwfMKrfyJ1r4HN3hMk9nNGrbLxoOUP+neP0IVm+Puzic823SqBwOzWn5CBO8 c+4pY7jzpgxQ5v94P+1P6N1CEcSoZuRGpPNtfSsVp+wm5nCiS1iJ3UlCFLC2xFyNiv LLhsNewxSqxbH6d8sf9SjPYgB8XK/FtCRUry1PW4=
The work on large transactions, nested transactions, and reader tables in
lmdb has come to a point where we'd like to confirm that people do not find
issues when running slapd-mdb before rolling it into RE24.
If people could download and build current master of OpenLDAP and do
whatever tests against slapd-mdb you can think of in addition to the test
suite, particularly across multiple OSes, that would be much appreciated.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration