Re: Admin Guide rewrite

> If anyone would like to spend some time on the documentation....

I know that's my job.

> 1) most obvious, the Quickstart guide should be updated to use cn=config
> 2) reorganization - slapadd and LDIF are described in chapter 10, but you
> need to already know about them to make use of cn=config in chapter 5. I
> suggest moving chapter 10 up, between the current 4 and 5. And of course
> updating all of the text/examples in chapter 10 that talk about slapd.conf.

These have been sitting in my ITS for far too long....Any helpers
would be much appreciated
as you can obviously tell time is my issue.

Cheers.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@suretec.co.uk

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html

Do you know we have our own VoIP provider called SureVoIP? See
http://www.surevoip.co.uk

Did you see our API? http://www.surevoip.co.uk/api