Re: slapd deadlock bug ITS#7296

Richard Silverman wrote:
As for the rest of the conversation: your insulting and snarky comments
like
âuse grepâ and âyou havenât read enoughâ have killed any interest I had in it.
Letâs just restrict ourselves to something you presumably *are* interested in:
fixing this showstopper bug which locks up your entire server if just a few
client TCP connections fail in a particular way. I will be happy to provide
more information on reproducing the problem, if you need it.

In case you hadn't noticed, I've been investigating and trying to help you. "Use grep" is nothing more than standard practice for a C programmer. it is what it is, you're reading an attitude into it that doesn't exist.