Re: MDB library naming conflict

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
Unfortunately, libmdb already exists in modern linux systems as part of the
mdb-tools package. This would be a problematic conflict for getting MDB
packaged in general.  As a proposal, how about liblmdb as the new name?  I
haven't been able to find any instances of that existing in the wild.

This is basically a continuation of this thread
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/201111/msg00063.html

I think liblmdb for the name of the library file is fine. Do we need to change any other instances of "mdb" as well, or can we just let them slide?