Re: Added option (-K) on client tools to redirect errors on stdout instead of stderr.

Hans Deragon wrote:
I implemented a simple common option (-K) for the client tools that if enabled, sets the file descriptor used to output errors to stdout instead
of the default (and currently used) stderr.

This is done because when running a batch of commands with the output sent to a file, logs collected are not shown chronologically because the output
is split between stdout and stderr.  (...)

I suggest instead a -B option to make stdout unbuffered or linebuffered.

Hallvard