Re: RE24 testing call#1 (2.4.30)

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Monday, February 27, 2012 10:34 PM -0500 Aaron Richton
<richton@nbcs.rutgers.edu>  wrote:

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

If you know how to build OpenLDAP manually, and would like to
participate in testing the next set of code for the 2.4.30 release,
please do so.

Missing a couple thread stub functions. Add them back in (below), and I'm
OK on:

Solaris 9 sparcv7/sparcv9
Fedora 16 x86_64
Fedora 16 x86_64 --without-threads

Please file an ITS for this, thanks.

Never mind, I've added these as part of the ITS#7115 commit that introduced those two functions.

Thanks for the report, Aaron.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount