Re: ITS#7052, syncrepl, deletes, and MMR

On 23.02.12 22:33, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:13 PM +0100 Rein Tollevik
<rein@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:

The queuing of an old CSN done as a fix to ITS#7052 may have introduced a
new race condition, an ITS and fix is coming.

A new test script which exercise these race conditions is coming.

I was about to issue a testing call for RE24 for 2.4.30. If this ITS &
fix are going to be coming soon, I will hold off. Do you have an ETA on
them?

After having analyzed my logs a bit more I'm fairly sure the 7052 fix didn't introduce any new races afterall :-) It's just confusing how "old" CSNs are attatched to OPs that are received without any. I.e, my changes should wait for the next release.

Rein