Is JDBC-LDAP still maintained?

I am trying to find if anyone still actively maintains JDBC-LDAP.  I
have encountered a problem and I have tracked it back to what I think
is the problem but I am not a java developer so I cannot say for
certain.

I posted to the list at MyVirtualDirectory some time ago since it was
their binary distribution I was using, but I never received a
response.  Does the OpenLDAP community still maintain the JDBC-LDAP
driver or does the community serve as an archival place?  It looks
like the last commits to the git repo were years ago.

Regards,
-Alan