[Date Prev][Date Next]
Is JDBC-LDAP still maintained?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Is JDBC-LDAP still maintained?
- From: Alan Evans <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:56:11 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=XU1LqHlOJQmDWBdqyWMiiCss+YmkT3MeqSM648sUUT0=; b=ZB3ziqVNc9hv/v/gqJ8lWGC1YPKkQfm5As6epHItTEMIGyVPSLZz1HrTwpfwZqKdnW Vze8Gzv0Xaw9FXe/LF0OLO2sNWyJOjO8pRH9LinTk2138ZCjJnAYXyb925ZVoOZtaXVz hICZYids3sNhxyPTphbzCQ0KOaRcCT6L55SCg=
I am trying to find if anyone still actively maintains JDBC-LDAP. I
have encountered a problem and I have tracked it back to what I think
is the problem but I am not a java developer so I cannot say for
I posted to the list at MyVirtualDirectory some time ago since it was
their binary distribution I was using, but I never received a
response. Does the OpenLDAP community still maintain the JDBC-LDAP
driver or does the community serve as an archival place? It looks
like the last commits to the git repo were years ago.