[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: OpenLDAPfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: libldap_r spinning?
- From: Howard Chu <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:58:48 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:7.0a1) Gecko/20110612 Firefox/7.0a1 SeaMonkey/2.4a1
At one point while running test060 I saw slapd-mtread hit 100% CPU while slapd
was doing nothing. In fact, slapd had died from a SEGV and wasn't even around
any more. Apparently there's a bug in libldap_r such that it doesn't break out
of this situation, haven't had time to investigate it though. Just a heads up
in case anyone has some spare time to look further.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/