Re: RE24 status

Michael Ströder wrote:
Howard Chu wrote:
We've picked up one or two additional regression fixes. Aside from that,
the RE24 tree is now closed. We'll do a final call for testing Friday
and aim to release 2.4.24 next week. Unless we run into crashers or some
other major issue, this should be it.

Glad to hear 2.4.24 will be out soon. Thanks for all your work.

Any chance to get the overlay in ITS#6238 shipped under
contrib/slapd-modules/? It would be nice to have this in the source tree of a
release.

I already asked this mid of December:
http://www.mail-archive.com/openldap-its@openldap.org/msg05708.html

Sorry, that fell thru the cracks, and I don't have time to look at it at the moment. Might get to it later today, no promises.