Re: RE24 testing call #3 (OL 2.4.24)

Dieter Kluenter wrote:
Am Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:12:24 +0100
schrieb Pierangelo Masarati <masarati@aero.polimi.it>:

Dieter Kluenter wrote:
Am Sat, 15 Jan 2011 18:01:31 +0100 (CET)
schrieb masarati@aero.polimi.it:

Am Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:38:31 -0800
schrieb Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>:

--On Friday, January 14, 2011 6:25 PM +0100 Dieter Kluenter
<dieter@dkluenter.de> wrote:

Am Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:08:23 -0800
schrieb Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>:

[...]
cannot reproduce; I built re24 with all backends/overlays built as dynamic modules and -DBDB_MONITOR_IDX and this test seems to work
fine, including correctly populating the olmBDBNotIndexed attribute
for non-indexed searches. Same when using exactly the same of your configure. Any other hint?

Unfortunately I have no hint. In the last few days I have compiled re24
multiple times always with the same result. OS and software are
installed on bare metal, not a virtual machine, all I can think of is
the btrfs file system. OTOH I just compiled and tested successfully HEAD
of today, with the only difference ext4 file system.

Another possible difference is that I used no optimization (-O0 -g) because I need to be able to step in with gdb.

p.