Re: RE24 testing call #1 (OL 2.4.24)

On 04.01.11 23.34, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
Please test RE24 heavily.

test039 deadlocks for me on 64bit solaris10, both x86 and sparc :-( It hangs in the monitor, triggered by the new swamp -SS option added to slapd-tester. It works if run with -S or -SSS. It is the third server that hangs, and it does so quite consistently with the same stack trace every time. A gdb trace is at at:

 ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/rein-test039-gdb-trace.txt

No problem on 64bit x86 redhat4.

Rein

PS: sorry for the empty message that my slippery fingers managed to send :-(