Re: LDAP Verify Credentials operation

> On Jan 3, 2011, at 4:09 PM, masarati@aero.polimi.it wrote:
>
>> The code client and server side works now according to the above specs
>> for
>> simple bind with request and response controls.
>>
>> I note that you moved authzid retrieval to RFC 3829 authzid control.
>
> Yeah, figured I might as well use it here.
>
>> Are you going to implement its support server-side?  Otherwise I might
>> have
>> time to look at it, maybe not immediately.
>
> I have no plans to implement this in slapd(8).  Might be a good starter
> project for someone.

I have a quick, little intrusive server-side implementation (as a module)
for single-op bind operations.  For multi-op (SASL) it needs to be a bit
more intrusive, since the connection structure needs some memory of the
initial control request.

Perhaps we could use some ConnExtra along the lines of OpExtra; for
example, PagedResultsState could move there as well...

Not sure whether I want to commit it as it is now...

p.