sssvlv & pr

While tracking ITS#6649 I noted that sssvlv contains some code to interact
with paged results; I haven't looked too deep into it, but it makes sense
that results are first sorted and then returned paged accordingly.
However, if this was the intention, it looks broken.  The first page is
returned; the second page bails out with sizelimit exceeded without
returning any entry, although no limit was set.  I'd open an ITS, if this
behavior is confirmed and can be considered erroneous.

p.