[Date Prev][Date Next]
logging "reqEntryUUID" in accesslog?
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: logging "reqEntryUUID" in accesslog?
- From: Michael Ströder <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:48:01 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100317 Lightning/1.0b1 SeaMonkey/2.0.4
In web2ldap when displaying a single entry I have a button which directly
forms a filter for searching the audit log (accesslog DB) for the entry based
on the attribute 'reqDN'. This is handy but does not work anymore when entries
So how about logging the value of entryUUID of an entry affected by a write
operation in a separate attribute 'reqEntryUUID'?