[Date Prev][Date Next]
back-config delete support (syncprov overlay)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: back-config delete support (syncprov overlay)
- From: Ralf Haferkamp <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:44:02 +0100
- User-agent: KMail/1.13.0 (Linux/220.127.116.11-0.1-default; KDE/4.4.0; x86_64; ; )
while taking up some loose ends on my work on delete support for back-
config (enabled with -DSLAP_CONFIG_DELETE) I wondered how we should deal
with the deletion of the syncprov overlay when there are active
refreshAndPersist sessions. What errorcode should we sent when closing
such a connection? To me LDAP_UNAVAILABLE sound like the best choice.
LDAP_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM might also be ok.