Re: Source Code Visualization with Gource. | michaeldehaan.net

Gavin Henry wrote:

> ----- "Howard Chu" <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
>
>> Gavin Henry wrote:

>> http://michaeldehaan.net/2010/01/15/source-code-visualization-with-gource/

Shortened version, 6:15 long:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sClZGLZ6dY

The youtube playback looks kinda weird in my browser.

This little experience also turned up a couple bugs in gource and ffmpeg...

http://code.google.com/p/gource/issues/detail?id=36
http://code.google.com/p/gource/issues/detail?id=37

https://roundup.ffmpeg.org/roundup/ffmpeg/issue1698