Re: Source Code Visualization with Gource. | michaeldehaan.net

Gavin Henry wrote:

> ----- "Howard Chu" <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
>
>> Gavin Henry wrote:
>>> Something we should do when we are on git!
>>>

>> http://michaeldehaan.net/2010/01/15/source-code-visualization-with-gource/
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoLEPzliPVc
>
> " This video has been removed because it is too long. Regular YouTube
> videos
must be 10 minutes or less. "

Bummer. The timescale is already compressed by a huge factor, but I may try
another run at it later. Too bad this thing is all dependent on OpenGL,
doesn't take any advantage of multiple CPU cores. (And our multiprocessor
servers invariably have wimpy GPUs...) It's several hours to generate the raw
frames...