Re: LDAPI support in JLDAP

Endi,

A few years ago I was able to add DSMLv2 and SPMLv1 support to JLDAP
by creating subclasses of the LDAPConnection class.  This worked well
without requiring changes to the rest of the JLDAP source code.  I
used JLDAP as the core for the SQL Directory Browser, which supports
both SPML and DSMLv2.  I think the same strategy would work with
LDAPI?

Marc