Re: FAQ and ancient entries

On 15/08/2009 00:15, Howard Chu wrote:
Michael Ströder wrote:
Jonathan Clarke wrote:
Maybe a category could be created, named "Historical", and all the old
entries placed within?

QAnd who is going to do the work doubling all the hierarchy under this
archive node and maintaining it in the future?

Ha. Doubling the hierarchy does sound like a pain. I was thinking of a simple catch-all category.

Anyway, I am willing to do some sorting work (either to archive or delete), and have some free time ahead of me.

I suppose, given that much of this obsolete data hasn't changed in a
long time, and most of the pages are archived on the Wayback Machine,

we can just delete them. (Perhaps after first verifying that a Wayback
copy already exists...)

There is indeed a copy from January 2008 (well, or December 2007 according to the URL? either way, it contains the concerned questions):

Jonathan Clarke - jonathan@phillipoux.net
Ldap Synchronization Connector (LSC) - http://lsc-project.org