[Date Prev][Date Next]
TLS hostname check relaxed?
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: TLS hostname check relaxed?
- From: Michael Ströder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 01:05:03 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20090606 SeaMonkey/1.1.17
I vaguely remember that there were code changes to the hostname cert
checking when connecting via StartTLS ext.op. or LDAPS. But I'd prefer
if the default behaviour would be strict like it was.
I'm testing with RE24 libs.