Re: ITS and attachments

Michael Ströder wrote:
HI!

When posting an ITS together with testrun data I always put the ITS
number in the archive's file name but I don't know the number before
submitting the ITS.
Therefore I wait until the generated ITS message to be received and then
follow up with the URL to the testrun data. Would be much better if
attachments (or at least URLs) could added to an issue after submission
(like in Bugzilla) to avoid URL references to external resources.

Since you can supply any new information simply by emailing a followup to the ITS I don't see a critical need for this. Also, if you submit an ITS on the web site you get the ITS# immediately now, there's no wait involved.