Re: FAQ-O-MATIC: Obsolete information in "How do I add an index after populating the database?"

Michael Ströder wrote:
Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Gavin Henry wrote:
Michael Ströder wrote:
This article would need a major overhaul:

"How do I add an index after populating the database?"

Should I just remove the obsolete text snippets and update it?

Yes please.

But, please, keep a note about what version the newly added statements
apply since.  Also, note that file ownership considerations, "mutatis
mutandis", still apply.

I also removed some texts which were only questions.

Please review:

slapindex is not required for index changes made by ldapmodify'ing cn=config.