Build farm?

Is there a build farm presently for OpenLDAP? I have a server in the Samba build farm and I am willing to offer the same for the OpenLDAP team for testing on AIX 5.3/6.1 if you desire.

In lieu of a build farm, are there already platform independent scripts that can automate build/test of cvs snapshots, gather the relevant success/failure pieces and send them back to the team?

Last question: if neither of these exist, is there a desire for such instruments?

Cheers, Bill