Re: LD_LIBRARY_PATH for make test

--On Saturday, March 21, 2009 12:26 AM +0100 Michael StrÃder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

Any idea how to change the order without having to remove the linker
flags completely? It's so convenient just to change a prefix.

Omit the flag if the prefix is set to /usr

Yes, I know. But I just wanted to be flexible when testing different builds of BDB, SASL etc. Setting one prefix is more convenient than editing several lines.

I mean, make your script smarter. Use more variables in an if statement, so that each ends up only being defined if there's something to define.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer