Re: Please test RE24 (3/18/2009 call for testing)

--On Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:12 AM -0700 Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

Aaron Richton wrote:
Is something improperly ordered during teardowns?

   [6] ldap_pvt_thread_pool_destroy(tpool = 0x39c374, run_pending = 1),
   line 570 in "tpool.c"

https://www.nbcs.rutgers.edu/~richton/slapd.log.20090319.bz2

Same issue we ran into earlier, the consumer info has been freed but there's still a consumer task queued in the thread pool. I had already changed things around to avoid this but obviously haven't totally prevented it. Should be fixed now in HEAD.

This is now in RE24 as well. Updated testing results welcomed.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer