Re: Extend slapd -c option to accept only sid=XXX?

Howard Chu wrote:
Rein Tollevik wrote:
All contextCSN values with the given sid stored in all of the syncrepl
and syncprov enabled databases.  I.e, it will modify and/or delete one
contextCSN value (those with the specified sid) in many databases, while
the rid=xxx can modify many values in one syncrepl database.

The -c option only overrides the in-memory copy; it performs no database operations on its own. It causes the database copy to be overwritten as a result of subsequent refresh operations.

Which is how I ment -c sid=xxx should work as well. Read inital value from database, modify it according to -c sid=xxx option, and continue as if the new set of csns was read from the database.

Rein