[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: commit: openldap-guide/admin n-way-multi-master.png
- To: OpenLDAP Devel <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: commit: openldap-guide/admin n-way-multi-master.png
- From: Gavin Henry <ghenry@OpenLDAP.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:20:58 +0000 (GMT)
- In-reply-to: <200903051714.n25HE0aN011259@cantor.openldap.org>
> Log Message:
> Need to check if I've got the topology correct and network paths
> right. More later.
> CVS Web URLs:
I just wanted to commit this before I left. It's not right or finished. Can someone check if I'm on the right path though? I know each master must be pointed to itself and the other masters, but I didn't want to make it really cluttered.
What's the standard and best way to represent what we can do with our N-Way? Star topology first?
This is going in my presentation, so I though it would be a good time to do it for our docs too:
P.S. If you'd like a copy for the "Other Publications":
I would be happy to provide any format, but not sure if only core team members are allowed to list their presentations there.
OpenLDAP Engineering Team.
Community developed LDAP software.