Re: 2.4.14 prerelease call for testing #2

Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> writes:

> --On Monday, February 16, 2009 8:19 PM +0100 Dieter Kluenter
> <dieter@dkluenter.de> wrote:
>
>> This patch had been applied already, as I have mentioned
>> http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200902/msg00031.html
>> still, one out of 5 testruns fails.
>
> I'd suggest re-building BDB anyway to be sure it applied, and then
> testing. You are the only one seeing this, and many people have been
> testing RE24/2.4.14.

And how many of those reported success is based on db-4.7 and amd64,
with a multifold of iterations on test039? I have done some 200
iterations now, with a success/failure ratio of 5:1

-Dieter

--
Dieter KlÃnter | Systemberatung
http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/2104.html