Re: 2.4.14 prerelease call for testing #2

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Several more fixes completed, please test.

Fails test050.

<= str2entry NULL (smr_normalize contextCSN 21)
send_ldap_result: conn=-1 op=0 p=0
send_ldap_result: err=80 matched="" text="internal error (cannot parse some entry file)"
slapd destroy: freeing system resources.
slapd stopped.
connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.

testrun dir:
https://www.nbcs.rutgers.edu/~richton/test050.fail.RE24-20090210.tar.bz2

Still waiting on confirmation from someone with gnutls. ;)

During the original call, I made one run through without SASL nor OpenSSL. I've switched back to a full-blown configuration at this point.