cancel operation

Hello

I found a bug in slapo-nops: if all modify operations are idempotent, I
end up with op->orm_modlist being NULL, and slapd stops there.

Here is the current code in slapo-nops that deals with that condition:
        if ((m = op->orm_modlist) == NULL) {
                op->o_bd->bd_info = (BackendInfo *)(on->on_info);
                send_ldap_error(op, rs, LDAP_SUCCESS, "");
                return(rs->sr_err);
        }

Obviously, this is not doing what it should. I need to abort the
operation while returning LDAP_SUCCESS to the client. How should this be
done?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz