Re: RE24 connection code reworking

--On Saturday, January 24, 2009 8:15 PM -0500 William Jojo <w.jojo@hvcc.edu> wrote:

How can I do successive runs of a specific test such as you've described

Wait a second, I pulled down OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4 should I be grabbing
HEAD for these tests?

The specific call in this was for OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4, so you were using the right branch for testing.

In answer to your first question, in the "tests" directory after you've run make, there'll be a script called "run". You can use it to run specific tests, like:

./run test001

will run test001.

Today, I added a new option to the script (-l) which allows you to run a given test in a loop X amount of times, like:

./run -l 50 test001

would run test001 50 times. If there is an error during a run, it'll exit, so you can examine why the error occurred. This change is in both HEAD and RE24.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc