Re: back-slapd retry issue with ldaps

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
This was reported in Debian's bug tracker:

I didn't see a documented fix in the CHANGES file that would resolve this, but didn't want to file an ITS until Pierangelo could confirm this was a real issue or not.

Could not reproduce (with today's HEAD and properly configured client/server TLS).

I'd note that the client requests in the reported example use -W with -x and no -D, so they should fail since binding with a password an no DN... the bug report looks malformed.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
Office:  +39 02 23998309
Mobile:  +39 333 4963172