[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd connection.c
- To: OpenLDAP Commit <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd connection.c
- From: Howard Chu <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:06:21 -0800
- In-reply-to: <200901122303.n0CN3NdM046815@cantor.openldap.org>
- References: <200901122303.n0CN3NdM046815@cantor.openldap.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; rv:1.9.1b3pre) Gecko/20081231 SeaMonkey/2.0a1pre Firefox/3.0.3
Update of /repo/OpenLDAP/pkg/ldap/servers/slapd
connection.c 1.421 -> 1.422
ITS#5835 tentative fix - remove bogus call to connection_close().
Note that with this change, all calls to connection_closing() and
connection_close() always occur in pairs - probably the two
functions should be collapsed into one.
Ugh, no, that's not true. connection_closing() is also called by itself in
result.c if a write fails, and connection_resched() probably was supposed to
catch that too. Need to study this a bit more.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/