[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd syncrepl.c
- To: hyc@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd syncrepl.c
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:56:42 -0800
- Cc: OpenLDAP Commit <openldap-commit2devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <200812030349.mB33nsJv025875@cantor.openldap.org>
- References: <200812030349.mB33nsJv025875@cantor.openldap.org>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.18 (2008-05-17)
If anyone has some free time it would be a good idea to extend
tests 17, 18, and 19 for these cases.
Modify an entry (some non-RDN attribute) and then rename the entry.
We should test Refresh when both ops have already occurred to the
entry, as well as Refresh when each op occurs in a separate refresh pass.
And as noted in -bugs, we should test with an entry using a single-valued RDN attribute.
On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 03:49:54AM +0000, hyc@OpenLDAP.org wrote:
> Update of /repo/OpenLDAP/pkg/ldap/servers/slapd
> Modified Files:
> syncrepl.c 1.431 -> 1.432
> Log Message:
> More for prev commit - if doing both modrdn and modify at once, only
> set the CSN on the modify op.
> CVS Web URLs:
> Changes are generally available on cvs.openldap.org (and CVSweb)
> within 30 minutes of being committed.