Re: commit: ldap/doc/man/man5 slapd-bdb.5

I wrote:
>     dbpagesize [ * | file ] { integer | [integer]-[integer] }

Typo: dbpagesize { * | file } { integer | [integer]-[integer] }

> I have no idea if that's useful enough to bother with though.  If
> one tries to write a template for a "general" config, it might be
> better to write a script which dynamically creates one.

Probably most useful if you have several "identical" servers on
different OSes, with a common slapd.conf from CVS or whatever.
But even then one needs two almost-identical configurations: for
the master and for slaves.  Unless they are all (multi-)masters.

--
Hallvard