Re: commit: ldap/doc/man/man5 slapd-bdb.5

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
hyc@OpenLDAP.org writes:
	slapd-bdb.5  1.40 ->  1.41
Add dbpagesize keyword for configuring DB file page sizes

If I understand the DB doc correctly, a pagesize parameter which means "use the file system's block size" could also be useful, at least for data integrity. Unless that's already the default.

The default in slapd is an explicit 4KB. I agree that defaulting to the underlying FS block size might be better, but I don't know if it's worth changing now.