Re: RE24 testing

--On Thursday, September 18, 2008 7:26 PM +0200 Jens Vagelpohl <jens@dataflake.org> wrote:

On Sep 18, 2008, at 19:21 , Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

--On Thursday, September 18, 2008 6:26 PM +0200 Jens Vagelpohl
<jens@dataflake.org
> wrote:

servers/slapd/back-ndb/Makefile.in

Do you have a servers/slapd/back-ndb/ directory? If not, you'll need to cvs upd it. I'd also suggest doing a --disable-ndb for now.

I have that folder and it's empty. I also did a "cvs up". I also tried "--disable-ndb", but the configure process still went into that folder trying to find a Makefile.in.

Did you go into that folder and do a cvs upd? It's definitely not empty in CVS or my checkout. ;)

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer